This position is responsible for the integrity of the purchasing & inventory system
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform research activities to determine a list of possible suppliers.
- Contact each supplier and take information regarding price, availability and quality.
- Arrange meetings with suppliers in order to provide them with requirements
- Determine department’s needs.
- Ensure that the requested materials are delivered on time.
- Check shipments to ensure quality and quantity of purchased items.
- Monitor all purchase requisitions and handle adjustments with suppliers.
- Maintain stock levels of supplies keep updated record for all materials.
- Coordinate with the finance department to reconcile invoices and purchase
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that it is often not possible to reply to every individual candidate. However, your CV will be reviewed against client requirements. Should you be a good fit for the position, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.