The Fleet Sales Director is a national role, responsible for a large Fleet Division, operating as a separate cost centre within a large Automotive company based in the MENA region. The role will report in to the Executive Management Team.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Overall P&L responsibility for the Leasing Company
- Day-to-day management of the Sales operations
- Maintenance of large government contracts
- Strategy design and roll-out, targeting the corporate and SME sector
Suitable candidate profiles will include:
- 10+ years of Automotive experience in the Middle East
- Experience leading Fleet Departments, and teams of Fleet Executives
- Ability to develop and implement strategies aimed at maximising revenue generation
- Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that it is often not possible to reply to every individual candidate. However, your CV will be reviewed against client requirements. Should you be a good fit for the position, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.